Our custom western pads are the solution for horses or ponies that require a pad size or thickness that is not readily available on the market. We can build a pad to meet your exact requirements, so you choose the pad length, drop and thickness, as well as the design and colours.
This listing is for a non-refundable deposit for a custom woven pad, please see details about custom ordering process on our website. Full cost of a custom woven pad is £299 + postage.
Custom pads have a woven wool top and 100% wool felt lining, contoured spine (unless you want a straight spine, we can do that too!) and genuine leather pieces to enforce high-impact areas.
Custom woven western pad deposit
Shipping and returns
- A booking deposit is paid by purchasing this product listing. Full cost of a custom woven pad is £299.00 + postage £12.99.
- We email you a custom pad ordering form that you fill out and return to us by email. We then create sketches of your custom pad that you can check and tweak as desired. Three rounds of changes are included in the design process, all additional charges are charged at £10 per change.
- Once design is approved by you, we invoice you for the full balance of the pad price and postage.
- The pad then goes into production and details of the pad design cannot be changed after that point.
- It takes approximately 6-8 weeks to make the pad. Sometimes the turnaround time can be quicker, so please let us know if you're in a hurry and we will do our best to speed up the process.